Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Anybody know who Skullcandy is?

In case you don't know me, I am now going to let you know, I am the guy that lives by Skullcandy products (so please don't try to take it personal when I down other products) mainly because they compliment my style But I have other reasons too.  You see Skullcandy, in my opinion of course, has a great feel for the lows like sub bass frequencies. This is me just to let everyone know, (>*-*)><3<(BASS<). I'm a basshead can't you just assume that from the name of this blog?

You see I like bass, and for the price of the headphones they produce they pump a lot of it as well as great-for-the-price sound quality. Try em out and see for yourself !!

@
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/headphones/over-ear-headphones/crusher

There are however other brands I prefer but I can't afford. Brands such as: Sennheiser, JBL, Logitech, Soul, Sleek, or Flux. Everyone claims that Beats Audio has the best bass, but in my opinion, if you tried some of these brands I bet you would be soon taught differently by SkullCandy products:).

No comments:

Post a Comment